GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars and are Ex Works.
- The Purchaser bears all costs and risks involved in taking the goods from American Spandex premise or any other designated Ex Works point to the desired destination.
- If the product is shipped outside the United States, the Purchaser is responsible for customs and duties.
- All fabric orders are shipped by Federal Express or United States Parcel Service (USPS) and insurance will be added to the order at extra cost of the Purchaser.
- Shipping thru other courier, freight forwarder other than United Parcel Service (UPS) or United States Parcel Service (USPS) at Purchaser’s request and approval, American Spandex will arrange for freight, insurance and/or applicable duties and will be added to the invoice. The Purchaser shall be liable for any inconveniences (such as delays, loss or damages) that may occur regarding the shipment.
- It is the full responsibility of the Purchaser to follow up and file complaints that regard freight and insurance services.
- There will be a handling fee of $10.00 for shipping & handling, $45 for each wire transfer and 3% processing and handling fee for all credit cards payments.
RMS’S & RETURNS
- RMA’s may be requested from the American Spandex on line contact email.
- Fabric must be intact and on its original package.
- The RMA is valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issue.
- The RMA Number must appear on the outside of the carton for any items returned.
- All returns must be freight prepaid.
- Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
- No return items will be accepted without prior written authorization.
- If a non-RMA item is authorized to be returned, the items must be in the original packaging, new, resalable condition. It will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.