HOW DO I ORDER?
We try our best to make your shopping experience convenient and user friendly. Just click at ONLINE SHOPPING on the left navigation bar; find out categories or products you like to order.
You can also order by mail or telephone as follows:
2739 W. 79th Street, Unit # 12
Hialeah, FL 33016
Tel. (631) 682-1565
WHAT KIND OF SPANDEX FABRIC DO YOU USE TO PRINT?
In practice, we are able to print all imaginable fabrics in digital textile printing or traditional printing on NYLON / SPANDEX BLENDS However, our main fabric are 80% NYLON 20% SPANDEX (4 WAY STRETCH TRICOT). Please Contact us for details.
WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
AMEICAN SPANDEX will accept on line payment through the SSL server using:
You can also send a money order or certified check
WHAT COMPANY DO YOU USE TO PROCESS MY CREDIT CARD? IS IT SAFE?
We use the Intuit Payment Solutions and PayPal credit card processor to process your payment transactions. Intuit Payment Solutions and PayPal is one of the biggest and safest online transaction companies in the USA and worldwide. All information is encrypted and sent to Intuit Payment Solutions technology, which ensures that no one can interrupt your personal and credit card information.
WHAT COMPANY NAME WILL DISPLAY ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
It will show up AMERICAN TEXTILE PRINT CORP on your credit card statement.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY FABRIC ORDER?
We will confirm date delivery at the time the order is received. Usually our production delivery time is from 3-4 weeks.
DO I HAVE TO PAY TAXES OR CUSTOMS DUTIES?
Not we do not charge taxes to any of our fabrics but, customers are responsible to pay the Custom Duties in their own countries or regions based on relative Custom Duties policies.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY ORDER IF I SEE “OUT OFF STOCK” SHOWING IN THE INVENTORY STATUS INSIDE THE PRODUCT PURCHASING PAGE?
The quantities ordered by customers vary from one to another. Due to the huge demand, the products at AMERICAN SPANDEX and supplier warehouse cannot stay for a long time. We keep posting them because we are giving a chance to customers who miss these products.
We will try our best to meet your demands for items that are in “Out Off Stock”. No matter how many quantities you are ordering, we will deliver to you as soon as we can.
WHAT IS THE LIMITATION FOR WHOLESALE OR CUSTOM DESIGNS?
The quantity and price for wholesale varies with different types of products, as well as their specifications in the case of Custom Design. If you have any request regarding the wholesale or Custom Design, please fill the Form in the Contact Us, or call at (631) 991-7054. We’ll get the relative information back to you within 48 hours.
WHAT ARE DIGITAL PRINTING APPLICATIONS?
Digital textile printing is widely used in garment (cloth, scarves, fashion show, etc.), home textile décor (curtain, table cloth, bath, etc.), outdoor products (umbrellas, bags, tent, beach chair, etc.), and more.
However, its advantages can be seen more obviously in producing products with multiple patterns, small order, or high definition images.
WHAT KIND OF INKS DO YOU USE TO PRINT ON FABRICS?
Digital Printing System supplies a variety of dye based inks that include disperse, pigment, acid, and reactive, for most fabric applications including but not limited to: cotton, nylon (flags and banners), Lycra, Spandex, polyester (flags and banners), silk, rayon, and blends.
1) Reactive ink, which mainly is used to nature fabric such as silk, cotton, flax, and wool, or their mixtures
2) Acid ink, which is mainly used to nylon. Also it can be used to silk or wool, which causes the color brighter than using Reactive ink but the some parameters of fastness of the color, will be lower, such as wet rub solidness (3 degree instead of 4 degree like 1)
3) Disperse ink, which mainly is used to polyester.
4) Pigment ink, which is mainly used to mixtures of 50% polyester and 50% nature fabric. Or it can be used to spry printing on dyed fabrics, including silk, cotton, flax, polyester, and etc.
WHAT IS THE SAMPLE SET UP FEE?
This is a design charge during the sample printing process when you ask for specific image colors to be achieved. Due to a common fact about colors -- what you see on the computer screen is quite different from what is print out by digital textile printers. Therefore, to achieve ideal image colors, a manual adjustment using software application is need.
WHAT ARE THE DIGITAL PRINTING ADVANTAGES?
- Due to introducing advanced technologies and a totally different process to work on the digital printing; one of the biggest advantages is less minimum order requirement needed as compared with the traditional order, which meets the demand for the individual fashion and unique design concept or any customized requirement.
- Digital printing shortens production cycle of 10 days less than traditional printing, if it is customized design and small number orders.
- No industry pollutions due to using ink instead of chemical materials and water spill in manufacturing of the traditional printing. Therefore it is echo friendly.
- It can achieve image copy of high definition from original designs to textiles with a high quality and vivid colors.
HOW ARE COLOR FASTNESS, HANDLE / SOFTNESS?
Digital printed cloth or scarf behaves in the same way as tradition printed ones, the same color fastness and handle as known from traditional printing.
CAN PRINTED FABRICS BE WASHABLE?
Yes the same color fastness as known from traditional printing. However, with respect to specific products that you have purchased, please follow caring instructions provided by the product producers.
WILL MY ORDER OF PRINTED FABRICS WILL BE EXACT SAME COLORS AS SHOWN ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN?
Due to certain unresolved technical and/or material issues, designs’ colors printed on fabric will not exactly look like those viewed exclusively on a computer screen due to different resolution settings. Textile weaves and nap may dramatically or likely modifies the final printed products. To avoid any misscolor mistakes please call at (631) 991-7054 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a sample swatch.
HOW TO PREPARE ELECTRONIC FILES FOR MY CUSTOM DESIGN PRINTED FABRICS?
1) Make your electronic files from original designs (artworks, photo graphics, family photos, pictures on magazines, etc.) by professional high definition devices, such as a professional box camera and scanner.
2) Generate final electronic files on computer using image editors, such as Photoshop, stored in RGB Tiff or PSD formats, at least 300dpi, and 1:1 proportion.
3) Ideally, print images out on paper in desired colors you want comparing to original designs, which can be used as color references submitted together with corresponding electronic files.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY?
To encourage a wide application of digital textile printing, we strive hard to make you shop convenience. Therefore, there is a 5 yards minimum quantity needed.
Please Contact Us or Call Us at (631) 682-1565 for questions you do not find answers here.